Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Saints and Sinners


As I was downloading the Mehndi pictures, I discovered other pictures that we had neglected! About a month ago, one of the Early Childhood teachers and her husband had a joint b-day party. It was at a bungalow overlooking Juhu beach, north of here we live. They provided an array of delicious food items and an open bar. The food and bar overlooked a beautifully lighted swimming pool. There was a room facing the pool where a DJ spun some tunes. The theme was Saints and Sinners and I was pretty impressed with costumes, especially two of the counselors. One was a Sadhu (a Hindu saint) and the other a "gold digger." The only picture we have is pre-birthday party, at Reid and Rachel's, where a bunch of us met to catch school vans to the party. Yes, school vans we rented to get us to this shindig. After I got ready at our flat, I realized there was no way on earth that I could walk the ten minutes to Reid and Rachel's, so I took some of my gear off and the re-donned it at their flat. You can't see Greg at all, who attempted to be Sachin (India's cricket hero and number one cricket player in the world). Mmmm, I had to give him a D for it. He just does not understand the importance of costumes creativity! I have to thank Shannon, aka Princess Lea, for my outfit...but the question is, "you brought a tube top and mini skirt to India because...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment